Quick & Easy Vegan Overnight Oats
Prep Time: 5 Minutes
Chill Time: Overnight
Gluten-free, dairy-free, sugar-free
- 1 cup (250 ml) gluten-free rolled oats
- 1.5 cups (375 ml) unsweetened almond milk (substitute coconut milk if you have a nut allergy)
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) chia seeds
- 1 large banana, mashed
- 1/2 teaspoon (2 ml) ground cinnamon
- Coconut flakes (optional)
- Granola (optional)
- In a small bowl, whisk together the oats, almond milk, chia seeds, banana, coconut flakes and cinnamon. Cover and refrigerate overnight to thicken.
- In the morning, can garnish with fruits and granola if desired.
I usually put it in a single serving container so I just have to quickly grab and head out the door so I can eat it at work. If you’re eating breakfast at home, all you need to do is scoop one third of the mixture and garnish as you like and it’s ready to eat!